Direct Support Professional
- Responsible for the instruction, training, and supervision of individuals with developmental disabilities in various settings and in accordance with their needs and abilities.
- Focus on person-centered opportunities of persons served.
- Write reports, daily records and participant data sheets.
- Implement and teach service objectives, follow/create curriculum, and assist with work training for individuals served.
- Integrate individuals into the community.
- High School Diploma/equivalent
- Six months’ experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred, but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License.