Why you should join Barbara Olson Center of Hope
Are you ready to become part of a team that works toward improving the lives of individuals with disabilities? Are you a motivated or creative person who likes to explore your passion and share it with others? Barbara Olson Center of Hope is an innovative not-for-profit agency whose mission is to assist people with developmental disabilities to reach personal goals through individualized skill development, vocational opportunities and community services.
Excellent benefits include, but are not limited to…
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K: The Center matches 1%.
- Paid Time Off. The 1st through the 5th year of employment, employees receive at least 39 days off. After 5 years, vacation accrues faster resulting in more paid time off (time includes holidays, sick time, personal and vacation).
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Appreciation
- Work Schedule: 7.5 or 8 hour work days, depending on responsibilities, In addition to a 15- minute paid break, all staff receive a 30- minute paid lunch.
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of employment.
- Transportation Needs: If an employee needs transportation to and from work due to car problems, The Center will provide an UBER.
- Today There’s Hope Fund: If a staff member has an emergency situation and needs financial assistance, there is a request process available.
- Flex Spending Account: available to assist staff in paying medical expenses from a pre-tax spending account.
- Much, much more
Direct Support Professional
As a Direct Support Professional at Barbara Olson Center of Hope, you will build relationships and support person-centered opportunities for individuals. Your goal will be to encourage choices, community integration and activities of daily living.